Code of Conduct
PyCon Iran is a community conference intended for networking and collaboration in the developer community.
We value the participation of each member and believe in inclusivity, kindness, and a positive community for all.
We expect all staff, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, sponsors and volunteers of PyCon Iran to conform to a professional and respectful manner at all times. This means:
- Be open to collaboration
- Use welcoming and positive language
- Respect others views and experiences whether they do/don’t align with yours
- Show empathy towards other community members
- Be respectful of others in the public & private media
- Fret and fume
- Make personal or political attacks
- Harass another person, whether publicly or privately in any form
- Use sexualized language or make unwelcome sexual/nonsexual advances
- Use another person’s property whether physical or electronic, without their explicit permission
- Do any other actions that is inappropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds
Every member of our community has the right to have their identity respected. PyCon Iran is dedicated to providing a positive experience for everyone, regardless of age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, or religion, education, location, technology choices, employment or socio-economic status.
The Code of Conduct applies to interactions with official event accounts on social media spaces and phone applications, including:
- comments made on official conference phone apps
- comments made on event video hosting services
- comments made on the official event hashtag or panel hashtags
- Event organizers will enforce this code throughout the event.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from any private, online conference platforms, the community and community events with no refund of event tickets. Thank you for helping make this a welcoming, friendly community for everyone.
We expect participants to follow these rules on all conference platforms.
If you believe that someone is violating the code of conduct, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the event stated below, immediately.
Bardia Habibi : email@example.com
Language was incorporated from the following Codes of Conduct:
- PSF Code of Conduct by Python Software Foundation which is under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
- Next.js Conf Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.